Remscheid, 23. May 2016 – Axe heads made of tough C60 steel, handles from superior, unbreakable timber, both inextricably linked by the triple wedging action of the legendary ROTBAND-PLUS-fastening system and made with passion - the unique perfection and safety of OCHSENKOPF Axes must be experienced, preferably live and in action.
The next opportunity to view and try out the excellent quality and well thought through finer points of forestry tools from Germany's oldest Axe forge will be at KWF-Expo from 9 to 12th June 2016 in Roding Bavaria. On this, the world's biggest event of the forestry industry, the traditional manufacturer from Remscheid presents its latest highlights in action, including
- the Spalt-Fix® axe for optimum breaking results with little effort
- the Universal forestry axe gold - the gold standard for Axes
- the Profi-splitting hammer Big OX® for splitting wood and hammering in wedges
- quality Sappies with smart extras
- stable aluminium wedges for safe, simple and effective felling und splitting
- practical forest belts, holders and pockets
OCHSENKOPF has always maintained an intensive exchange with Axe enthusiasts, forestry workers and Timber athletes. At the KWF-Expo our stand B1-021 will again provide a popular forum for lively discussions and exchanges on all issues related to axes, wedges and allied products.